Friday, September 28, 2012

Set a uniform date format to a column

Set a uniform date format to a column:

1) Select the column which you want to set the format of date.
2) Then go to "Format" menu.
3) Then go to "Number"
4) Then go to "More formats"
5) And then select whatever format you want...

Have a look at the following screenshot:






Now after applying the date format, you can see the below screenshot:




I hope the above solution will help you, and if you need more help then please do comment below on this blog itself, I will try to help you out.

I also take up private or confidential projects:

If this blog post was helpful to you, and if you think you want to help me too and make my this blog survive then please donate here: http://igoogledrive.blogspot.com/2012/09/donate.html 

Thanks,
Kishan,

No comments:

Post a Comment